10 Mar 2024, 17:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!
Kaite! Gimme sushi too!
Kaite! Gimme sushi too!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Mar 2024, 17:27
Let's Chat!
That sounds fun! I just finished up a lunch of mac n' cheese and watermelon.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:24 Apples, grapes, melon, and cantaloupe. Shrimp. Blueberry yogurt (probiotic).
10 Mar 2024, 17:28
Let's Chat!
Wow! after hearing all this, the natto, I'm currently eating looks soo unappetizing...
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
10 Mar 2024, 17:30
Let's Chat!
I don't remember when was the last time I ate sushi
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 17:30
Let's Chat!
Oo. Nice! Enjoy!Danielle Alden wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:25Just a couple of RPs to write later and Brunch with a few friends!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:19 At the moment? No. I have irl work to do (story of my life). I have 2 rps to write. I also have mARTch entries to complete. So, yeah, I have a few things. What about you?
No. It wasnโt that big to add, unless I used a bowl. I was kind of lazy, so I didnโt do it.Kim Sato wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:26 Were they cut up into a fruit cup like and then you added yogurt?
*smiles and hands Elisa some sushi*Elisa Shakestra wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:27Did someone say sushi?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:08 Oof. I hope it was still enjoyable. Nothing major. Iโm eating fruit, sushi, and some yogurt.
Kait, GIMME SOMEE............you can eat the fruit and yogurt
Tracey Bailey wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:27*hands some sushi to Tracey, too*Good morning!
Kaite! Gimme sushi too!
Ooo, nice. I hope you enjoyed it!Minnie Duke wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:27That sounds fun! I just finished up a lunch of mac n' cheese and watermelon.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:24 Apples, grapes, melon, and cantaloupe. Shrimp. Blueberry yogurt (probiotic).
Itโs delicious.
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 10 Mar 2024, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
10 Mar 2024, 17:31
Let's Chat!
[quote]*looks at the sushi to make sure theres no fish in it then eats it*
Yum!
Yum!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
10 Mar 2024, 17:35
Let's Chat!
How are you all?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| โฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโฎ - staff account | -หห โ
หห-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห โ
หห- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
