Back 5125 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:24 Apples, grapes, melon, and cantaloupe. Shrimp. Blueberry yogurt (probiotic).
That sounds fun! I just finished up a lunch of mac n' cheese and watermelon.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Wow! after hearing all this, the natto, I'm currently eating looks soo unappetizing...

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't remember when was the last time I ate sushi๐Ÿค”

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Danielle Alden wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:25
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:19 At the moment? No. I have irl work to do (story of my life). I have 2 rps to write. I also have mARTch entries to complete. So, yeah, I have a few things. What about you?
Just a couple of RPs to write later and Brunch with a few friends!
Oo. Nice! Enjoy!
Kim Sato wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:26 Were they cut up into a fruit cup like and then you added yogurt?
No. It wasnโ€™t that big to add, unless I used a bowl. I was kind of lazy, so I didnโ€™t do it.
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:27
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:08 Oof. I hope it was still enjoyable. Nothing major. Iโ€™m eating fruit, sushi, and some yogurt.
Did someone say sushi?

Kait, GIMME SOMEE............you can eat the fruit and yogurt
*smiles and hands Elisa some sushi* ๐Ÿฃ

Tracey Bailey wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:27
Good morning!

Kaite! Gimme sushi too!
*hands some sushi to Tracey, too*
Minnie Duke wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:27
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:24 Apples, grapes, melon, and cantaloupe. Shrimp. Blueberry yogurt (probiotic).
That sounds fun! I just finished up a lunch of mac n' cheese and watermelon.
Ooo, nice. I hope you enjoyed it!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 17:30 I don't remember when was the last time I ate sushi๐Ÿค”
Itโ€™s delicious. ๐Ÿคค
Last edited by Kaitlyn Connor on 10 Mar 2024, 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]*looks at the sushi to make sure theres no fish in it then eats it*

Yum!
OOC Let's Chat!
I did Kaitlyn, thanks for asking!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Enjoy it, Tracey!

Iโ€™m glad to hear it, Minnie! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
hey everyone, Nice pfp Tracey

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you all?

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
โœฎCรฉlestine de la Croix-Valmerโœฎ
- staff account
-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-Kaya Rose Bennett-หห‹ โ˜… หŽหŠ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5125 / 18141