10 Mar 2024, 04:10
Let's Chat!
omg howwwKiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 03:06 Hehehe
Dellie had over 6k, and that took over 7 months lol
600!!!!!
I'm never gonna win am I
10 Mar 2024, 04:12
Let's Chat!
I'm good, just need some more posts to get to 3k

How are you?
Hi Madi
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 04:13
Let's Chat!
HehehMadi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:10omg howwwKiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 03:06 Hehehe
Dellie had over 6k, and that took over 7 months lol
600!!!!!
I'm never gonna win am I
Nope, never:)
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
10 Mar 2024, 04:14
Let's Chat!
What are you up to?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
10 Mar 2024, 04:15
Let's Chat!
Ooh coollllLinda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:12I'm good, just need some more posts to get to 3k
How are you?
Hi Madi
I’m good!!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
10 Mar 2024, 04:16
Let's Chat!
oo good luck!Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:12I'm good, just need some more posts to get to 3k
How are you?
Hi Madi
hey Linda!
at least i've accepted my fate...Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:13HehehMadi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:10omg howwwKiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 03:06 Hehehe
Dellie had over 6k, and that took over 7 months lol
600!!!!!
I'm never gonna win am I
Nope, never:)
10 Mar 2024, 04:16
Let's Chat!
Heh it’s better that wayMadi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:16oo good luck!Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:12I'm good, just need some more posts to get to 3k
How are you?
Hi Madi
hey Linda!
at least i've accepted my fate...Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:13HehehMadi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:10omg howwwKiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 03:06 Hehehe
Dellie had over 6k, and that took over 7 months lol
600!!!!!
I'm never gonna win am I
Nope, never:)
I’m acc surprised with myself for already getting this far tho
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
10 Mar 2024, 04:18
Let's Chat!
Ik!! I'm surprised tooKiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:16Heh it’s better that wayMadi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:16oo good luck!Linda Ramirez wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:12I'm good, just need some more posts to get to 3k
How are you?
Hi Madi
hey Linda!
at least i've accepted my fate...Kiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:13HehehMadi McQuade wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 04:10omg howwwKiera Roseline wrote: 10 Mar 2024, 03:06 Hehehe
Dellie had over 6k, and that took over 7 months lol
600!!!!!
I'm never gonna win am I
Nope, never:)
I’m acc surprised with myself for already getting this far tho
I'm barely at 1.5k and I've been with Madi for like eleven months
10 Mar 2024, 04:18
Let's Chat!
How are you Madi?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |