Back 5076 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I did like...3 rps. I'm so tired and am now going to bed. Goodnight!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
For some reason, I feel my own mood getting worse than it usually does.

I feel more lonely, tired and emotional on particular things. The situations in my place aren't helping too so I guess I hope it won't also bother my activities in here.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyoo!!

Oh no! Iโ€™m sorry
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night, Minnie!

Same Tracey, same. I just wrote one for pfr. I still have a bunch for here.

Oh, I'm sorry, Annette. Feel free to owl me if you need to.
OOC Let's Chat!
I did 1 rp woot I feel accomplished!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta โ€ข 10 | eva โ€ข 18 | str โ€ข 2 | wis โ€ข 10 | arc โ€ข 7 | acc โ€ข 20
sta โ€ข 10 | eva โ€ข 16 | str โ€ข 15 | wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 4 | acc โ€ข 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 23:01 im waiting for a few responces
same...

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 00:23
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 23:01 im waiting for a few responces
same...
All my roleplay need replies from other people too

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 23:50 For some reason, I feel my own mood getting worse than it usually does.

I feel more lonely, tired and emotional on particular things. The situations in my place aren't helping too so I guess I hope it won't also bother my activities in here.
Oh no, :( I hope you feel better soon.

Don't break people's hearts, break their bones. They have 206 of those.
Back 5076 / 18141