7 Mar 2024, 16:08
Let's Chat!
Morning!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
7 Mar 2024, 16:14
Let's Chat!
Morning!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
7 Mar 2024, 16:14
Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning! I need to figure out if i'll be writing a short story or making a banner for the IC Holiday
7 Mar 2024, 16:15
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 16:14Trace I need help in the game!!!Morning! I need to figure out if i'll be writing a short story or making a banner for the IC Holiday
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews