Back 5061 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 02:10 ok im a little confused.........
About what?

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 01:47
Kiera Roseline wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 01:45 Heyo all!
Hi Kiera!!
Hiii
Hruu
OOC Let's Chat!
Kiera Roseline wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 02:17
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 01:47
Kiera Roseline wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 01:45 Heyo all!
Hi Kiera!!
Hiii
Hruu
I'm good!! Trying to catch up on replies :P

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 02:18
Kiera Roseline wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 02:17
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 01:47
Kiera Roseline wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 01:45 Heyo all!
Hi Kiera!!
Hiii
Hruu
I'm good!! Trying to catch up on replies :P
Ah good good. Lol I have so many. Liked it’s not even funny…
OOC Let's Chat!
I know the feeling...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
I have 10 and I'm waiting for replies on all of them lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof
I’m not even sure how many I have lol
OOC Let's Chat!
help i have an assignment due in a few minutes and i only just started...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Paige Mallary wrote: 7 Mar 2024, 03:12
help i have an assignment due in a few minutes and i only just started...
Wow just wow

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
oof, good luck, Paige.
Back 5061 / 18141