Back 5052 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
how's it going
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing ok
OOC Let's Chat!
That's good to hear. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
morningg!

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning, Paige! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
OOC Let's Chat!
Uh pfr is so complicated. They just rejected Damion White's application because he used a translator!!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
How did they know? I mean I used translator for pfr and got validated with mine though it was my second attempt

Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮
- staff account
-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-
- first iNPC account
Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC
Back 5052 / 18141