OOC Let's Chat!

Night guys!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 15:24 Night guys!
Good night!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 16:37 Hello!
Hi charlotte!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Julia!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Cinder!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 16:53 Hey Julia!
Hey Charlotte! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 16:59 Hi Cinder!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 16:53 Hey Julia!
Hey Charlotte! Hru?
I'm good! I found something I thought I lost a while ago. Hbu?

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 17:03
Julia Evans wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 16:59 Hi Cinder!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 16:53 Hey Julia!
Hey Charlotte! Hru?
I'm good! I found something I thought I lost a while ago. Hbu?
In bed, unable to sleep This somehow happens everyday :lol:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency