Let's Chat!
Night guys!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Good night!
Let's Chat!
Hello!
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
Hi charlotte!
Let's Chat!
Hey Julia!
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!
Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!
Let's Chat!
Hi Cinder!
Hey Charlotte! Hru?
Let's Chat!
I'm good! I found something I thought I lost a while ago. Hbu?
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
Hi all
Let's Chat!
In bed, unable to sleep This somehow happens everydayCharlotte Evergreen wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 17:03I'm good! I found something I thought I lost a while ago. Hbu?