OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 11:39
Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 11:33
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 10:32
Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 10:23 Heyo guys!!
Hey! What's up?
I am fine.... Hru?
Good!
Gladd!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Guys! Hey lils! Hey Laas!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh... Can't breathe... Nose is so stuffy... *Sniffs*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
me thinking I shouldn't have dumped water on the porch last night :skull: I nearly slipped, it froze. I was not thinking.

(I was putting the dog out and the leash's clip thingy was frozen together, like I couldn't open it. So I grab hot water in a cup and put the leash clip thingy into the water for a few seconds then its usable. I just dump the water outside when I'm done though.)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 13:43 me thinking I shouldn't have dumped water on the porch last night :skull: I nearly slipped, it froze. I was not thinking.

(I was putting the dog out and the leash's clip thingy was frozen together, like I couldn't open it. So I grab hot water in a cup and put the leash clip thingy into the water for a few seconds then its usable. I just dump the water outside when I'm done though.)
lol :lol:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Also, oops! :lol: Glad you didn’t fall! Ice is awful!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 13:46 Morning guys!

Also, oops! :lol: Glad you didn’t fall! Ice is awful!
Hi Av! Morning almost 6 in the evening here!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
@Colin McCoire i have a question. If something happened to my former discord for the site can i change my discord?

✦" Her silver skin was laced with her golden blood"✦
────────────
─────────────
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑷 + 𝒊𝑵𝑷𝑪
STA: 6 | EVA: 5 | STR: 2 | WIS: 7 | AP: 8 | ACC: 7
─────────────[/size[

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 13:46 Morning guys!

Also, oops! :lol: Glad you didn’t fall! Ice is awful!
Flashbacks to when my grandparents had the house (this was before the divorce and them selling the house to people that completely revamped it to the point where I can't even recognize it as my childhood grandparent's home.) and it was winter and I would walk outside and there's steep wooden steps (four of them) and a concrete little pavement thingy and I would slip down them every time, as there were no handles :wilted_rose:

Always hit hard on the concrete. I just want to say, the reasons I had bruises back then was always because I would fall and slip and trip at their house lol

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 13:46 Morning guys!

Also, oops! :lol: Glad you didn’t fall! Ice is awful!
Good Morning!