Let's Chat!
Its okay! PP have the same resell value so you didn't loose much. Just buy them again!Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 08:31what do I do!! Accedently sold ALL MY 1846 POTATO PEELS!!
![]()
Let's Chat!
Aw cmon
I missed page 500 GRRRR
I missed page 500 GRRRR
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hey everyone, how’re you going???
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Let's Chat!
Pipes!!!
Im good, just got home from school
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Joey!
I’m alright. School isn’t back for a week and playing a card game at the moment.
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Let's Chat!
Heyo guys!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hey! What's up?
Let's Chat!
*cries* I hate EPQ... it's so much work and it's a years worth of work only to come out with a 5000 word essay at the end!!
Let's Chat!
I am fine.... Hru?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Good!Lily Clarke wrote: 27 Jan 2026, 11:33I am fine.... Hru?


