Song Writers Club! OOC

Rosie Clarke wrote: 19 Sep 2026, 00:49 Name:Rosie Clarke
House:Slytherin
Favorite Genres in listen too:Pop, dance, indie, mostly everything
Favorite Genre to write:Pop and emotionally deep lyrics honestly
Additional Information:I love to write songs but I do take forever to write things lol
added

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Song Writers Club! OOC
Bella Light wrote: 20 Sep 2026, 13:08 @Ellie Randensmith Can you add me to the list/club please?

Name: Bella Light
House: Slytherin
Favorite Genres in listen too: Pop
Favorite Genre to write: Pop? Some romance stuff too but not always
Additional Information: I really like writing songs but I usually just write and I don't really know what category they fit into :D
added!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

Song Writers Club! OOC
Maya Maxwell wrote: 20 Sep 2026, 17:06 Name: Maya Maxwell
House: Slyherin
Favorite Genres in listen too: rock,indie,alternative,pop
Favorite Genre to write: rock, indie,alternative
Additional Information: I wanna be a singer fr
added! Hope you reach your dream!

also, to everyone else in this club, I know it hasn't been that active but I will try to add more prompts in the next days, including suggestions!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿