Song Writers Club!
Prompt: Leather, question, romantics.
Bumping into every street
Just you and me, that's it
You say its romantics
I, intrigued, agree
At night, at disco
Dark leather jacket
Paired with some quircky trousers
You say its romantics
I question you, may agree
sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ, ɢʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ |
||
“ɪꜰ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ.” |
Song Writers Club!
It’s like magic, the way you make me silent,
When you walk in the room,
Gorgeous, with your dark leather jacket,
They question why I’m obsessed, my eyes find you again
Stupid freaking romantics, why do they end so tragic,
But I don’t care I just want to be yours…
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Song Writers Club!
All of these are so good! here is mine:
Leather jackets and motorcycle rides
I was a hopeless romantic and I had fallen for you
I keep asking questions to myself
Are we forever? Can we last?
[slow]
'Cause I love you, always love you (yeahhh)
Song Writers Club!
I’ve done a verse and a chorus… but, the three words are in the verse - I hope that’s okay!
We landed a fix,
At the downtown bar,
That place with the romantics.
It wasn’t too far,
Even in the bad weather,
For us girls in leather.
And we sang through the night,
Watched an average fight,
Dancing together,
Us girls in leather.
We sang our classic set list
Watched the other girls get kissed
But we said never,
Cause we’re the girls in leather!
Song Writers Club!
It sounds better with the guitar and singing.Leather jacket on the chair
Quiet questions in the air
Romantics dancing nice and slow
Where the silver moonlight glows
Oh-oh-oh, stay here tonight
Oh-oh-oh, hold me through the night
Song Writers Club!
The only question:
Why not?
Don’t leave me here asking why
I ain’t into romantics
I just wanna have a good ol’ time
Your leather jacket feels so nice,
though I know it’s fake and you bought it cheap for a low low price
You know, I just wanna have good time
Why not?
Don’t leave me here asking why
I ain’t into romantics
I just wanna have a good ol’ time
Your leather jacket feels so nice,
though I know it’s fake and you bought it cheap for a low low price
You know, I just wanna have good time
Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|
Song Writers Club!
Name:Rosie Clarke
House:Slytherin
Favorite Genres in listen too:Pop, dance, indie, mostly everything
Favorite Genre to write:Pop and emotionally deep lyrics honestly
Additional Information:I love to write songs but I do take forever to write things lol
House:Slytherin
Favorite Genres in listen too:Pop, dance, indie, mostly everything
Favorite Genre to write:Pop and emotionally deep lyrics honestly
Additional Information:I love to write songs but I do take forever to write things lol
Song Writers Club!
Can I do a promt? : live song from one person about someone else
Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|
Song Writers Club!
@Ellie Randensmith Can you add me to the list/club please?
Name: Bella Light
House: Slytherin
Favorite Genres in listen too: Pop
Favorite Genre to write: Pop? Some romance stuff too but not always
Additional Information: I really like writing songs but I usually just write and I don't really know what category they fit into
Name: Bella Light
House: Slytherin
Favorite Genres in listen too: Pop
Favorite Genre to write: Pop? Some romance stuff too but not always
Additional Information: I really like writing songs but I usually just write and I don't really know what category they fit into
Last edited by Bella Light on 20 Sep 2026, 17:27, edited 3 times in total.
"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."
Song Writers Club!
Name: Maya Maxwell
House: Slyherin
Favorite Genres in listen too: rock,indie,alternative,pop
Favorite Genre to write: rock, indie,alternative
Additional Information: I wanna be a singer fr
House: Slyherin
Favorite Genres in listen too: rock,indie,alternative,pop
Favorite Genre to write: rock, indie,alternative
Additional Information: I wanna be a singer fr