Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love love your pfp, and your name, ah! its so pretty!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are very kind to everyone and very pretty



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Awesome friend!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Ruth Fairchild wrote: 13 Jan 2025, 20:27 You're so sweet, I hope you can brainstorm with me about thread ideas to roleplay Someday:))
I'd love that, you're so kind!<33

Av! You're the sweetest friend here on hio, so kind and fun to rp with; can't wait for the summer thread! (Also not mentioning you get straight A's--uh--O's!;)

xxxxx ⊹✧𝖫𝖸𝖠𝖭𝖭𝖠 ~ ency
☼ 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 ☼
⋮
⋮
⊹ Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 ⊹
─── ‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ‿ ───

⋮
⋮

xxxxx

Compliment the person above you! GAME
A sweet, sweet girl. Very approachable and fun to talk with. <3

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your pfp and your character is so well-thought out! And your ency -- so pretty!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love you pfp. It's so cool and you're so nice!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem super nice and awesome! I can't wait to see Avery and Silva become friends at the Battle of the Bands Club!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're so friendly and cool and I can't wait for that either (like literally. I'm dying inside)

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your name is so unique and gorgeous

violeta
x. x. x.
"if everyone fought fire with fire, the world would go up in smoke"
stamina. 12 | evasion. 6 | strength. 3 | wisdom. 8 | arcpower. 2 | accuracy. 12
lorelai
x. x. x.