Back 4949 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

...what did I walked into.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
*Looks down at Genny* Sure! You're welcome to join us!

*Alice and Abigail giggle*
OOC Let's Chat!
Im mostly watching the IPs ping

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
OOC Let's Chat!
DANG IT neverrr HEADMASTER HELP MEE
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 00:01 *Looks down at Genny* Sure! You're welcome to join us!

*Alice and Abigail giggle*
Yay! *climbs up tree and sits next to Katie*

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Headmaster, sir!

How was your day with the market and the DM-ing?

*Alice whispers to Abigail* "I think Kaitlyn's kissing up." *Abigail giggles, whispering back to Alice* "I do that, too, though."

*Kaitlyn glares at them, then smiles to Genny* Hi friend!
OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 00:01 Im mostly watching the IPs ping
Headmaster-
Principal-
Professor Headmast- Professor Lear.
What do you like to do during your free time?

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 00:03 Hi Headmaster, sir!

How was your day with the market and the DM-ing?

*Alice whispers to Abigail* "I think Kaitlyn's kissing up." *Abigail giggles, whispering back to Abigail* "I do that, too, though."
*Genevieve laughs* Can I have some tea?

Viva โญ’โœง "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." โœงโญ’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Sure! *Katie hands Genny some milk tea*
Back 4949 / 18141