3 Mar 2024, 00:00
Let's Chat!
...what did I walked into.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
3 Mar 2024, 00:01
Let's Chat!
*Looks down at Genny* Sure! You're welcome to join us!
*Alice and Abigail giggle*
*Alice and Abigail giggle*
3 Mar 2024, 00:01
Let's Chat!
Im mostly watching the IPs ping
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.
3 Mar 2024, 00:02
Let's Chat!
[quote]Too much chaos
*continues sketching and drinking matcha milk tea boba*
*continues sketching and drinking matcha milk tea boba*
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
3 Mar 2024, 00:02
Let's Chat!
Yay! *climbs up tree and sits next to Katie*Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 00:01 *Looks down at Genny* Sure! You're welcome to join us!
*Alice and Abigail giggle*
3 Mar 2024, 00:03
Let's Chat!
Hi Headmaster, sir!
How was your day with the market and the DM-ing?
*Alice whispers to Abigail* "I think Kaitlyn's kissing up." *Abigail giggles, whispering back to Alice* "I do that, too, though."
*Kaitlyn glares at them, then smiles to Genny* Hi friend!
How was your day with the market and the DM-ing?
*Alice whispers to Abigail* "I think Kaitlyn's kissing up." *Abigail giggles, whispering back to Alice* "I do that, too, though."
*Kaitlyn glares at them, then smiles to Genny* Hi friend!
3 Mar 2024, 00:03
Let's Chat!
Headmaster-
Principal-
Professor Headmast- Professor Lear.
What do you like to do during your free time?
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
3 Mar 2024, 00:04
Let's Chat!
*Genevieve laughs* Can I have some tea?Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 3 Mar 2024, 00:03 Hi Headmaster, sir!
How was your day with the market and the DM-ing?
*Alice whispers to Abigail* "I think Kaitlyn's kissing up." *Abigail giggles, whispering back to Abigail* "I do that, too, though."