Back 4936 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

hi all
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:57
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:50
Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 14:06 Today I go to the farmer's market and pick up food and then I DM for 6 hours. So the other admin are on the job for rule breakers.
Enjoy! I hope you have fun!
Kate!! Poudlard.fr deleted my acc for no reason and I wasnt even validated yyet!!! I met all the requirements too
I didn't know they could just randomly do that. I have no idea why.
Amanda Johnson wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 15:14 hi all
Hi Amanda! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!!!

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
morning guuys!

(its 7:44 i want to go back to bed its the weekend!)

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everybody!😁 👋
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Brian!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
ok uh... 2am... i think i'll go to bed? not as bad as 7:30am again :lol:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
Back 4936 / 18141