Back 4932 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Joshua Davies wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 07:39 Dolores Umbrige
Oh. That lady tooโ€” :crylaugh:

I wonder..
If she doesn't mind of 'muggle' things...Would she be a fan of Hello kitty? :roll:

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't know but probably not
OOC Let's Chat!
i mean... i guess you're right, but still :skeptical:

and don't even mention umbridge, she doesn't deserve to be in the movies...

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
I like Hogwarts Legacy
OOC Let's Chat!
i've never played it, but i rlly want it....

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
It's great
OOC Let's Chat!
Joshua Davies wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 07:46 I don't know but probably not
Oh I thought she would because hello kitty is a cat and such, since how much kitten portraits that hangs up over her office at that particular sceneโ€”
Paige Mallary wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 07:53
i mean... i guess you're right, but still :skeptical:

and don't even mention umbridge, she doesn't deserve to be in the movies...
To be honest, my character will have an opinion on him like Hermione and the rest of the female students has.
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 2 Mar 2024, 08:04, edited 1 time in total.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 08:00
Joshua Davies wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 07:46 I don't know but probably not
Oh I thought she would because hello kitty is a cat and such, since how much kitten portraits that hangs up over her office at that particular sceneโ€”
Paige Mallary wrote: 2 Mar 2024, 07:53
i mean... i guess you're right, but still :skeptical:

and don't even mention umbridge, she doesn't deserve to be in the movies...
To be honest, my character will have an opinion of him like Hermione and the rest of the female students has.
i........ uhm....

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
she doesn't seem the person to like happy stuff
OOC Let's Chat!
what's everyone's fav music genre?

sorry, i'm bored so figured i'd ask...

Paige Mallary โœฎโ€งโ‚Šหš โin the end, it doesn't even matterโž หšโ‚Šโ€งโœฎ Myles Garrett
Back 4932 / 18141