Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Hai! How are you all?
I win

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Doing good. hbu? you didn't. I win ^~^

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I win! :P

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nope you don't 8)

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nah I won

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
You guys should accept the fact that I won hehe 8)

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nah accept the fact that I won!

If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Shshsh

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
What's up?

what is stronger than a human heart, which shatters over and over and still lives? - Rupi Kaur

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Trying to sleep but sneezing instead. Hbu?

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today