Back 4898 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Vicente Hidalgo wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:19
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:15 HIIIII EVERYBODY!
I'm sorry to be that person, but double posting is not allowed (unless this is an accident)
Hello Vicente!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
it is if its the exact same thing twice its an actsadent

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:15 HIIIII EVERYBODY!
Hi Ryann!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:18
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:13
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:06
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 16:58 That is exactly what I did. Lol. I made an issue, though. I accidentally clicked pure blood on my application. And the translation for parts of my information here were a little weird (like calling my character an adult at one point). I’ve made a point to double check the translation before posting.
Ikr! I wrote Bellatrix Prince as a stuck up rude dark pureblood
Ah! The type Alice doesn’t like. Lol.

Tbh, you cannot claim pure blood on there. I saw the requirements and you have to post a lot before you can claim it. I was told to change to “sorcerer.”
Really? I should change that. Do they have a Lets Chat?
If they do, I haven’t noticed yet. I haven’t really explored over there yet.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:18
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:13
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:06
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 16:58 That is exactly what I did. Lol. I made an issue, though. I accidentally clicked pure blood on my application. And the translation for parts of my information here were a little weird (like calling my character an adult at one point). I’ve made a point to double check the translation before posting.
Ikr! I wrote Bellatrix Prince as a stuck up rude dark pureblood
Ah! The type Alice doesn’t like. Lol.

Tbh, you cannot claim pure blood on there. I saw the requirements and you have to post a lot before you can claim it. I was told to change to “sorcerer.”
Really? I should change that. Do they have a Lets Chat?
I have no clue, but I do hope so! And I'm still waiting for an administrator to validate me. It's been like 3 days! :(

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:21
Vicente Hidalgo wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:19
Ryann Tsistinas wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:15 HIIIII EVERYBODY!
I'm sorry to be that person, but double posting is not allowed (unless this is an accident)
Hello Vicente!
What happen to Vince? :sad:
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:21
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:18
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:13
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:06
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 16:58 That is exactly what I did. Lol. I made an issue, though. I accidentally clicked pure blood on my application. And the translation for parts of my information here were a little weird (like calling my character an adult at one point). I’ve made a point to double check the translation before posting.
Ikr! I wrote Bellatrix Prince as a stuck up rude dark pureblood
Ah! The type Alice doesn’t like. Lol.

Tbh, you cannot claim pure blood on there. I saw the requirements and you have to post a lot before you can claim it. I was told to change to “sorcerer.”
Really? I should change that. Do they have a Lets Chat?
I have no clue, but I do hope so! And I'm still waiting for an administrator to validate me. It's been like 3 days! :(
It took a while for mine. I also had to do two rounds of edits. First over the pure blood issue and then about how I wrote Alice being a lesbian there (it was the way I wrote it).
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:21
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:18
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:13
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 17:06
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 16:58 That is exactly what I did. Lol. I made an issue, though. I accidentally clicked pure blood on my application. And the translation for parts of my information here were a little weird (like calling my character an adult at one point). I’ve made a point to double check the translation before posting.
Ikr! I wrote Bellatrix Prince as a stuck up rude dark pureblood
Ah! The type Alice doesn’t like. Lol.

Tbh, you cannot claim pure blood on there. I saw the requirements and you have to post a lot before you can claim it. I was told to change to “sorcerer.”
Really? I should change that. Do they have a Lets Chat?
I have no clue, but I do hope so! And I'm still waiting for an administrator to validate me. It's been like 3 days! :(
Oh no I hope mine doesnt take that long


Okay then.mention]Vincente Hidalgo[/mention] Hi Vince!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
ughh it's 3:30am and i'm not even tired...

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Oof.

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Dan Paige

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4898 / 18141