Back 4894 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kiera Roseline wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 14:27 How’s everyone doing? So happy it’s Fridayyyyy
uhmm it's saturday :eyebrow:

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
almost choir timeeeeeeee


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Vicente Hidalgo wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 15:17
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 15:08
Vicente Hidalgo wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 12:41
Keith Moore wrote: 1 Mar 2024, 12:39 morning, got a history test today, then ive got a biology test,

anyone a mcyt fan? and wanna talk about the stuff happening on twitter?
Good luck with your tests! I've heard about Wilbur Soot being cancelled.
You finally come on the chat
That's the first thing you said to me? No hi? smh
/j
Haha Hi Vince!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm making brownies rn in Culinary


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kate!! Trace!!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lily!

In other news, I finally got a (very barebones) encyclopedia up on pfr.
OOC Let's Chat!
Awesome!!!! Have fun! I'm so busy on here I dont have time

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yay! I have two rps going in PFR!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4894 / 18141