Last person to post wins!
[quote]Man, I wish the games room added to our post count!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
Sameeee
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]I'd have like 1000+ posts, I think
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Wow!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
Iβd have easily 2000+ posts dude I post sm Jin games itβs crazy
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Actually, I might also have 2000+, but idk
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Last person to post wins!
Nah dude I won
If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.