25 Feb 2024, 17:49
Let's Chat!
Lol! That's whats happening to me!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:44You’ll be there sooner than ya know it! Trust me, as soon as you hit that point, your post count just keeps going up n up and ya don’t even realize it!
25 Feb 2024, 17:55
Let's Chat!
Lol yup! Ur almost at 500!!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:49Lol! That's whats happening to me!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:44You’ll be there sooner than ya know it! Trust me, as soon as you hit that point, your post count just keeps going up n up and ya don’t even realize it!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Feb 2024, 17:57
Let's Chat!
Thanks for the motivation!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:44You’ll be there sooner than ya know it! Trust me, as soon as you hit that point, your post count just keeps going up n up and ya don’t even realize it!
That's been the plan! But it's a bit hard as an introvertTracey Bailey wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:38 If you post a lot in threads and chats, you'll get 20 posts, or even 100 before you know it!
| — STA 9 — EVA 5 — STR 1 — WIS 10 — ARC 5 — ACC 5 — | Part-Veela — Alluring |
25 Feb 2024, 17:59
Let's Chat!
[quote]I used to be an introvert. I figured the online world helps, kinda. Also, try managing two accounts at once. That's what I'm doing rn. I made an account on the french version, so trying to get used to that site
25 Feb 2024, 18:00
Let's Chat!
Ofc! You’ve got this!! Plus once u do that, you can do classes and learn spells and make potions!!Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:57Thanks for the motivation!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:44You’ll be there sooner than ya know it! Trust me, as soon as you hit that point, your post count just keeps going up n up and ya don’t even realize it!
That's been the plan! But it's a bit hard as an introvertTracey Bailey wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:38 If you post a lot in threads and chats, you'll get 20 posts, or even 100 before you know it!Getting there slowly though.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
25 Feb 2024, 18:03
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:21I’m waiting to get approved on there.I'm good! Trying to navigate PFR
Oh, you’ll get there. I’m also very introverted (like my character). I always second guess myself whenever I send an owl. Talking on here helps.Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:57Thanks for the motivation!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:44You’ll be there sooner than ya know it! Trust me, as soon as you hit that point, your post count just keeps going up n up and ya don’t even realize it!
That's been the plan! But it's a bit hard as an introvertTracey Bailey wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:38 If you post a lot in threads and chats, you'll get 20 posts, or even 100 before you know it!Getting there slowly though.
25 Feb 2024, 18:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]And, once you learn a lot of spells, you can use them in threads and you can also become a duellist, if you want to!
Kaite, when you get approved and sorted, send me an owl!
Kaite, when you get approved and sorted, send me an owl!
25 Feb 2024, 18:05
Let's Chat!
Ok, will do. I only submitted it last night. Fingers crossed I didn’t mess up the translation.
25 Feb 2024, 18:06
Let's Chat!
I'm so excited to get access to the classes! It's every HP kids' dream, I guess
And yeah, I'm also a bit quiet like my character, but I think he's infinitely cooler than I am
And yeah, I'm also a bit quiet like my character, but I think he's infinitely cooler than I am
| — STA 9 — EVA 5 — STR 1 — WIS 10 — ARC 5 — ACC 5 — | Part-Veela — Alluring |
25 Feb 2024, 18:06
Let's Chat!
[quote]Yea, hopefully. I had my sis help me. She's taking French.
Classes are really fun! Actually, maybe I should do some more, but I'm too lazy
Classes are really fun! Actually, maybe I should do some more, but I'm too lazy