Back 4724 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:44
Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:29
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:02 I’m getting so close to 6k postsss
Congrats, that's so much! I'm just aiming for 20 mayn :sweatingbullets:
You’ll be there sooner than ya know it! Trust me, as soon as you hit that point, your post count just keeps going up n up and ya don’t even realize it!
Lol! That's whats happening to me!

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:49
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:44
Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:29
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:02 I’m getting so close to 6k postsss
Congrats, that's so much! I'm just aiming for 20 mayn :sweatingbullets:
You’ll be there sooner than ya know it! Trust me, as soon as you hit that point, your post count just keeps going up n up and ya don’t even realize it!
Lol! That's whats happening to me!
Lol yup! Ur almost at 500!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:44
Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:29
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:02 I’m getting so close to 6k postsss
Congrats, that's so much! I'm just aiming for 20 mayn :sweatingbullets:
You’ll be there sooner than ya know it! Trust me, as soon as you hit that point, your post count just keeps going up n up and ya don’t even realize it!
Thanks for the motivation!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:38 If you post a lot in threads and chats, you'll get 20 posts, or even 100 before you know it!
That's been the plan! But it's a bit hard as an introvert :happy: Getting there slowly though.

— STA 9 — EVA 5 — STR 1 — WIS 10 — ARC 5 — ACC 5 — Part-Veela — Alluring
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I used to be an introvert. I figured the online world helps, kinda. Also, try managing two accounts at once. That's what I'm doing rn. I made an account on the french version, so trying to get used to that site

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:57
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:44
Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:29
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:02 I’m getting so close to 6k postsss
Congrats, that's so much! I'm just aiming for 20 mayn :sweatingbullets:
You’ll be there sooner than ya know it! Trust me, as soon as you hit that point, your post count just keeps going up n up and ya don’t even realize it!
Thanks for the motivation!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:38 If you post a lot in threads and chats, you'll get 20 posts, or even 100 before you know it!
That's been the plan! But it's a bit hard as an introvert :happy: Getting there slowly though.
Ofc! You’ve got this!! Plus once u do that, you can do classes and learn spells and make potions!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:21
I'm good! Trying to navigate PFR
I’m waiting to get approved on there.
Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:57
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:44
Kaito Foxglove wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:29
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:02 I’m getting so close to 6k postsss
Congrats, that's so much! I'm just aiming for 20 mayn :sweatingbullets:
You’ll be there sooner than ya know it! Trust me, as soon as you hit that point, your post count just keeps going up n up and ya don’t even realize it!
Thanks for the motivation!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 17:38 If you post a lot in threads and chats, you'll get 20 posts, or even 100 before you know it!
That's been the plan! But it's a bit hard as an introvert :happy: Getting there slowly though.
Oh, you’ll get there. I’m also very introverted (like my character). I always second guess myself whenever I send an owl. Talking on here helps. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]And, once you learn a lot of spells, you can use them in threads and you can also become a duellist, if you want to!

Kaite, when you get approved and sorted, send me an owl!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Ok, will do. I only submitted it last night. Fingers crossed I didn’t mess up the translation.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so excited to get access to the classes! It's every HP kids' dream, I guess :sweatingbullets:

And yeah, I'm also a bit quiet like my character, but I think he's infinitely cooler than I am :lol:

— STA 9 — EVA 5 — STR 1 — WIS 10 — ARC 5 — ACC 5 — Part-Veela — Alluring
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Yea, hopefully. I had my sis help me. She's taking French.

Classes are really fun! Actually, maybe I should do some more, but I'm too lazy

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 4724 / 18141