25 Feb 2024, 10:00
Let's Chat!
My own mentee!! How are you??Mellani Miller wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 06:28My mentee!!
I'm doing okay too. Have viral but that's getting better!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Feb 2024, 10:12
Let's Chat!
Lily!! Doing okay, I have viral and I also have exams from tomorrowwwLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 10:00My own mentee!! How are you??Mellani Miller wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 06:28My mentee!!
I'm doing okay too. Have viral but that's getting better!
How are you doing?
iNPC: Reuben Garcia
25 Feb 2024, 10:25
Let's Chat!
Meh. Better than I wasMellani Miller wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 10:12Lily!! Doing okay, I have viral and I also have exams from tomorrowwwLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 10:00My own mentee!! How are you??Mellani Miller wrote: 25 Feb 2024, 06:28My mentee!!
I'm doing okay too. Have viral but that's getting better!
How are you doing?
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Feb 2024, 10:34
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
25 Feb 2024, 10:43
Let's Chat!
hi!!
| iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing | sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15 𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌 |
25 Feb 2024, 10:52
Let's Chat!
MELLANIIIII finally I see you again
Hi Ebony
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
25 Feb 2024, 11:26
Let's Chat!
Morning all
Fearless | Calming Presence | E.L. | Prodigal Transfiguration
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
ST: 9 | EV: 9 | STR: 3 | WI: 8 | ARC: 9 | ACC: 11
Caretaker: A. P. Finch | iNPC: Yasha V.
25 Feb 2024, 11:55
Let's Chat!
Hi
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
25 Feb 2024, 12:02
Let's Chat!
Helloo
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |