Back 4705 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Here's near 8 pm!
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46 Of course 😃 YOU GUYS SHOULD GO SLEEP OMG
Hellooooooooo Violet!!!

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:50
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46 Of course 😃 YOU GUYS SHOULD GO SLEEP OMG
Hellooooooooo Violet!!!
Ashhhh! Hello! Are you not going to sleep yet? Anyways hry rn?

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:51
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:50
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46 Of course 😃 YOU GUYS SHOULD GO SLEEP OMG
Hellooooooooo Violet!!!
Ashhhh! Hello! Are you not going to sleep yet? Anyways hry rn?
I'll go sleep after 10 mins cuz I was explaining my friend some science topics lol.
I'm good now :decayed:
Hbu? You good?

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:43
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:41 Hii
Morning guysss
Hi TINY
Hiiiiii Toothpaste
How are you?
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46 Of course 😃 YOU GUYS SHOULD GO SLEEP OMG
Naah! I slept all day!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:47 Here's near 8 pm!
Ooh nice!! :D

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:53
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:51
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:50
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46 Of course 😃 YOU GUYS SHOULD GO SLEEP OMG
Hellooooooooo Violet!!!
Ashhhh! Hello! Are you not going to sleep yet? Anyways hry rn?
I'll go sleep after 10 mins cuz I was explaining my friend some science topics lol.
I'm good now :decayed:
Hbu? You good?
Oohh I see! Gtk you are good. I'm ok... Weird but I'm too tired to sleep.... I had too much fun today and somehow I already miss my friends. Like seriously after spending 4 hrs together in the arcade- I'm actually worried rn oof

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:56
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:53
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:51
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:50
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46 Of course 😃 YOU GUYS SHOULD GO SLEEP OMG
Hellooooooooo Violet!!!
Ashhhh! Hello! Are you not going to sleep yet? Anyways hry rn?
I'll go sleep after 10 mins cuz I was explaining my friend some science topics lol.
I'm good now :decayed:
Hbu? You good?
Oohh I see! Gtk you are good. I'm ok... Weird but I'm too tired to sleep.... I had too much fun today and somehow I already miss my friends. Like seriously after spending 4 hrs together in the arcade- I'm actually worried rn oof
Omg having fun with friends!!!
Worried about what tho?

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:58
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:56
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:53
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:51
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:50

Hellooooooooo Violet!!!
Ashhhh! Hello! Are you not going to sleep yet? Anyways hry rn?
I'll go sleep after 10 mins cuz I was explaining my friend some science topics lol.
I'm good now :decayed:
Hbu? You good?
Oohh I see! Gtk you are good. I'm ok... Weird but I'm too tired to sleep.... I had too much fun today and somehow I already miss my friends. Like seriously after spending 4 hrs together in the arcade- I'm actually worried rn oof
Omg having fun with friends!!!
Worried about what tho?
Help- even that seems weird... Like I'm not supposed to miss them like this. It will js hurt me after an year... Because I'm sure my friend group will change... I'm going to shift again so-

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:59
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:58
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:56
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:53
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:51

Ashhhh! Hello! Are you not going to sleep yet? Anyways hry rn?
I'll go sleep after 10 mins cuz I was explaining my friend some science topics lol.
I'm good now :decayed:
Hbu? You good?
Oohh I see! Gtk you are good. I'm ok... Weird but I'm too tired to sleep.... I had too much fun today and somehow I already miss my friends. Like seriously after spending 4 hrs together in the arcade- I'm actually worried rn oof
Omg having fun with friends!!!
Worried about what tho?
Help- even that seems weird... Like I'm not supposed to miss them like this. It will js hurt me after an year... Because I'm sure my friend group will change... I'm going to shift again so-
Oh I totally understand, and it's not weird!! We actually get attached to friends. Even my friends are going away to another state after a year :'(
You guys just stay in touch through calls and chats!!

You are not you when you are sane.
OOC Let's Chat!
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:03
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:59
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:58
Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:56
Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:53

I'll go sleep after 10 mins cuz I was explaining my friend some science topics lol.
I'm good now :decayed:
Hbu? You good?
Oohh I see! Gtk you are good. I'm ok... Weird but I'm too tired to sleep.... I had too much fun today and somehow I already miss my friends. Like seriously after spending 4 hrs together in the arcade- I'm actually worried rn oof
Omg having fun with friends!!!
Worried about what tho?
Help- even that seems weird... Like I'm not supposed to miss them like this. It will js hurt me after an year... Because I'm sure my friend group will change... I'm going to shift again so-
Oh I totally understand, and it's not weird!! We actually get attached to friends. Even my friends are going away to another state after a year :'(
You guys just stay in touch through calls and chats!!
It's actually difficult to stay connected... I have already shifted once, and Ik the experience... So I didn't really want to be that attached... Somehow I actually had to cry after my bday coz they both made it so damn special... I really don't wanna lose them... But it's like, I already knew the end, before it began.

And I'm a monster on the hill
Back 4705 / 18141