24 Feb 2024, 18:51
Let's Chat!
Ashhhh! Hello! Are you not going to sleep yet? Anyways hry rn?
24 Feb 2024, 18:53
Let's Chat!
I'll go sleep after 10 mins cuz I was explaining my friend some science topics lol.Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:51Ashhhh! Hello! Are you not going to sleep yet? Anyways hry rn?
I'm good now
Hbu? You good?
You are not you when you are sane.
24 Feb 2024, 18:55
Let's Chat!
How are you?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:46Hiiiiii Toothpaste
Naah! I slept all day!
Ooh nice!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
24 Feb 2024, 18:56
Let's Chat!
Oohh I see! Gtk you are good. I'm ok... Weird but I'm too tired to sleep.... I had too much fun today and somehow I already miss my friends. Like seriously after spending 4 hrs together in the arcade- I'm actually worried rn oofAsh Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:53I'll go sleep after 10 mins cuz I was explaining my friend some science topics lol.Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:51Ashhhh! Hello! Are you not going to sleep yet? Anyways hry rn?
I'm good now
Hbu? You good?
24 Feb 2024, 18:58
Let's Chat!
Omg having fun with friends!!!Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:56Oohh I see! Gtk you are good. I'm ok... Weird but I'm too tired to sleep.... I had too much fun today and somehow I already miss my friends. Like seriously after spending 4 hrs together in the arcade- I'm actually worried rn oofAsh Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:53I'll go sleep after 10 mins cuz I was explaining my friend some science topics lol.Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:51Ashhhh! Hello! Are you not going to sleep yet? Anyways hry rn?
I'm good now
Hbu? You good?
Worried about what tho?
You are not you when you are sane.
24 Feb 2024, 18:59
Let's Chat!
Help- even that seems weird... Like I'm not supposed to miss them like this. It will js hurt me after an year... Because I'm sure my friend group will change... I'm going to shift again so-Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:58Omg having fun with friends!!!Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:56Oohh I see! Gtk you are good. I'm ok... Weird but I'm too tired to sleep.... I had too much fun today and somehow I already miss my friends. Like seriously after spending 4 hrs together in the arcade- I'm actually worried rn oofAsh Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:53I'll go sleep after 10 mins cuz I was explaining my friend some science topics lol.Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:51Ashhhh! Hello! Are you not going to sleep yet? Anyways hry rn?
I'm good now
Hbu? You good?
Worried about what tho?
24 Feb 2024, 19:03
Let's Chat!
Oh I totally understand, and it's not weird!! We actually get attached to friends. Even my friends are going away to another state after a yearViolet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:59Help- even that seems weird... Like I'm not supposed to miss them like this. It will js hurt me after an year... Because I'm sure my friend group will change... I'm going to shift again so-Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:58Omg having fun with friends!!!Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:56Oohh I see! Gtk you are good. I'm ok... Weird but I'm too tired to sleep.... I had too much fun today and somehow I already miss my friends. Like seriously after spending 4 hrs together in the arcade- I'm actually worried rn oofAsh Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:53I'll go sleep after 10 mins cuz I was explaining my friend some science topics lol.Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:51
Ashhhh! Hello! Are you not going to sleep yet? Anyways hry rn?
I'm good now
Hbu? You good?
Worried about what tho?
You guys just stay in touch through calls and chats!!
You are not you when you are sane.
24 Feb 2024, 19:06
Let's Chat!
It's actually difficult to stay connected... I have already shifted once, and Ik the experience... So I didn't really want to be that attached... Somehow I actually had to cry after my bday coz they both made it so damn special... I really don't wanna lose them... But it's like, I already knew the end, before it began.Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 19:03Oh I totally understand, and it's not weird!! We actually get attached to friends. Even my friends are going away to another state after a yearViolet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:59Help- even that seems weird... Like I'm not supposed to miss them like this. It will js hurt me after an year... Because I'm sure my friend group will change... I'm going to shift again so-Ash Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:58Omg having fun with friends!!!Violet Rohr wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:56Oohh I see! Gtk you are good. I'm ok... Weird but I'm too tired to sleep.... I had too much fun today and somehow I already miss my friends. Like seriously after spending 4 hrs together in the arcade- I'm actually worried rn oofAsh Brown wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 18:53
I'll go sleep after 10 mins cuz I was explaining my friend some science topics lol.
I'm good now
Hbu? You good?
Worried about what tho?
You guys just stay in touch through calls and chats!!
YOU GUYS SHOULD GO SLEEP OMG