24 Feb 2024, 11:23
Let's Chat!
*Keeps hugging*Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 11:06Hi. *hugs back*Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:58Hey Lily!! It was for both you and HadesLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:50 Hi Reg. Don't know if that was for me or not so I'll just answer. Terrible. I'm doing terrible*hugs*
I'm scared it'll hurt more babycakes
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
24 Feb 2024, 11:26
Let's Chat!
*hugs tighter*
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
24 Feb 2024, 11:27
Let's Chat!
Thank you Lily!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
24 Feb 2024, 11:29
Let's Chat!
Of course!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
24 Feb 2024, 11:30
Let's Chat!
It depends! I've heard massage helps to relieve tension and ease the pain
24 Feb 2024, 11:32
Let's Chat!
It's paining where I got my operation done and I have a screw inside there. So I'm not sure if a massage would help or worsen itHades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 11:30It depends! I've heard massage helps to relieve tension and ease the pain
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
24 Feb 2024, 11:33
Let's Chat!
I know! Generally massages doesn't worsen it, unless if they are made by an inexperienced masseur!Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 11:32 It's paining where I got my operation done and I have a screw inside there. So I'm not sure if a massage would help or worsen it
24 Feb 2024, 11:44
Let's Chat!
I see!! Idk if I'll find one who'd not worsen this tbh. Which is why I'm scared about it!Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 11:33I know! Generally massages doesn't worsen it, unless if they are made by an inexperienced masseur!Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 11:32 It's paining where I got my operation done and I have a screw inside there. So I'm not sure if a massage would help or worsen it
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
24 Feb 2024, 11:46
Let's Chat!
Gotcha! Who said it would be easy, my dear one?Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 11:44 I see!! Idk if I'll find one who'd not worsen this tbh. Which is why I'm scared about it!