Back 4698 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:59 I'm alright! Just in a lot of pain in my left foot!!
Massage time?
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 11:06
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:58
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:50 Hi Reg. Don't know if that was for me or not so I'll just answer. Terrible. I'm doing terrible
Hey Lily!! It was for both you and Hades <3 *hugs*
Hi. *hugs back*
*Keeps hugging*
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 11:09
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:59 I'm alright! Just in a lot of pain in my left foot!!
Massage time?
I'm scared it'll hurt more babycakes

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
*hugs tighter*

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you Lily!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Of course!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 11:23 I'm scared it'll hurt more babycakes
It depends! I've heard massage helps to relieve tension and ease the pain
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 11:30
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 11:23 I'm scared it'll hurt more babycakes
It depends! I've heard massage helps to relieve tension and ease the pain
It's paining where I got my operation done and I have a screw inside there. So I'm not sure if a massage would help or worsen it

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 11:32 It's paining where I got my operation done and I have a screw inside there. So I'm not sure if a massage would help or worsen it
I know! Generally massages doesn't worsen it, unless if they are made by an inexperienced masseur!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 11:33
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 11:32 It's paining where I got my operation done and I have a screw inside there. So I'm not sure if a massage would help or worsen it
I know! Generally massages doesn't worsen it, unless if they are made by an inexperienced masseur!
I see!! Idk if I'll find one who'd not worsen this tbh. Which is why I'm scared about it!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 11:44 I see!! Idk if I'll find one who'd not worsen this tbh. Which is why I'm scared about it!
Gotcha! Who said it would be easy, my dear one?
Back 4698 / 18141