24 Feb 2024, 10:43
Let's Chat!
*finally decides to pop in and check* I'M still here
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
24 Feb 2024, 10:45
Let's Chat!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
24 Feb 2024, 10:50
Let's Chat!
Hi Reg. Don't know if that was for me or not so I'll just answer. Terrible. I'm doing terrible
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
24 Feb 2024, 10:58
Let's Chat!
Hey Lily!! It was for both you and HadesLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:50 Hi Reg. Don't know if that was for me or not so I'll just answer. Terrible. I'm doing terrible
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
24 Feb 2024, 10:59
Let's Chat!
I'm alright! Just in a lot of pain in my left foot!!Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:58Adorable! I'm doing well, having some relaxing day! What about you?
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
24 Feb 2024, 11:04
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2024, 11:06
Let's Chat!
Hi. *hugs back*Damion White wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:58Hey Lily!! It was for both you and HadesLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 24 Feb 2024, 10:50 Hi Reg. Don't know if that was for me or not so I'll just answer. Terrible. I'm doing terrible*hugs*
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews


