Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Guess what. Badgers eat everything.

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Guess what. I win :3

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nope, the win is mine!

Ency
I'm an object in motion, I've lost all emotion
My two legs are broken, but look at me dance

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ahahaha delusions of victory

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hehehe


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Heee heeee


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
>;3

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Micheal Jackson


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
HEE HEE

Professional Procrastinator
R. Tennant