Compliment the person above you! GAME

You seem super nice and a really cool person!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp and you’re so sweet and kind!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really love your new pfp!! The mood is so C :grin: :decayed: L!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Remember you as Danielle! Youre super sweet!

STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name sounds spentafricular!! You're so active and sweet too!!! :grin: <3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Best and sweetest games room buddy! <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Amazing games room buddy and person to rp with!!! :grin: <3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Amazing IC and OOC! Super consistent game player :wow:

ALMOST EVERYTHING
𝐓he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Super nice and sweet!! So so glad you stayed active; I thought you would end up like most other first year badgers I know who vanished after about a week of hyperactivity :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're the friendliest person I've ever met!!! Hio, especially the games room feels incomplete without you. Both IC heheh ok the friendship is yet to develop IC— and OOC, you're super fun to talk to!!! :grin: :cheers: :grin:

You are not you when you are sane.