Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

very much yes yes

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
you're talking to a snake, badger... we don't wish for it. we get it any way we can ooh I'm saving that line-

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
but accurate so hah :tongueangry: /j

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
cornyyy :tongue3: ALL JOKES

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Guess who eats and therefore beats snakes? Eagles >:3
*Cough* Still weird that that's Ravenclaw's animal instead of, I dunno, a raven- *cough*

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Not if it eats all the eggs >:D
has always befuddled me that you birbs are eagles, and that the Gryffindorks aren't yk gryffins

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ikr it’s so weird. But we’re finally gonna winnnnn

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
hehe >:3
That depends. What kind of hissy-hiss are you?

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old