22 Feb 2024, 00:20
Let's Chat!
[quote]You have fun then i feel sorry for the professors
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
22 Feb 2024, 00:23
Let's Chat!
[quote]Maybe I'll start doing more next month Whiplash by TBZ is such a good song!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
22 Feb 2024, 00:25
Let's Chat!
I sometimes Say Iβm sorry by the way for submitting So many but you know I want to get enough house plates for my house
22 Feb 2024, 00:25
Let's Chat!
Dude I canβt even do HW. Hio isnβt letting me. IDK why
Whoever said money doesnβt buy happiness obviously didnβt have enough money
22 Feb 2024, 00:27
Let's Chat!
[quote]Have you been onsite for 10 days? Wait, did you check on the drop down menu where your profile pic is?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
22 Feb 2024, 00:29
Let's Chat!
Hmmmmβ¦
Whoever said money doesnβt buy happiness obviously didnβt have enough money
22 Feb 2024, 00:30
Let's Chat!
[quote]It should be under Account and before Address book
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish