Back 4609 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]You have fun then i feel sorry for the professors
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 22 Feb 2024, 00:20
You have fun then i feel sorry for the professors
Haha!!

Viva β­’βœ§ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." βœ§β­’ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol! That’s also why I don’t want to do too many at once.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Maybe I'll start doing more next month Whiplash by TBZ is such a good song!
OOC Let's Chat!
I sometimes Say I’m sorry by the way for submitting So many but you know I want to get enough house plates for my house
OOC Let's Chat!
Dude I can’t even do HW. Hio isn’t letting me. IDK why

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Have you been onsite for 10 days? Wait, did you check on the drop down menu where your profile pic is?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hmmmm…

Whoever said money doesn’t buy happiness obviously didn’t have enough money
OOC Let's Chat!
There is a report card feature that shows when you’re eligible.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]It should be under Account and before Address book
Back 4609 / 18141