21 Feb 2024, 23:47
Let's Chat!
[quote]If you say so
I gotta do some more hw
I gotta do some more hw
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Feb 2024, 23:54
Let's Chat!
[quote]Can't you charge your device then?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
21 Feb 2024, 23:59
Let's Chat!
[quote]I only have 9 assignments to do
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
22 Feb 2024, 00:02
Let's Chat!
I have a lot more than that. I kind of want to eventually do dueling, too. Decisions, decisions.
22 Feb 2024, 00:03
Let's Chat!
22 Feb 2024, 00:09
Let's Chat!
[quote]I don't want to do hw! But I gotta cause I want Ravenclaw to win!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
22 Feb 2024, 00:10
Let's Chat!
Goodness. I feel so lazy over here, barely doing any homework. I do have one about half written I should finish.