Back 4600 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Woohoo!

*swims around*

Watch out for the grinylows, lass!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*sits near the lake*

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
Also, can I just say Minnie, that your motto is 100% awesomé!

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my needs.

Such Ophidianism is rarely expressed even in my own House!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh we break the rules alright @Ava Winchect

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
D'oh!

Mate! Only those who want detention break the rules! We should strive to meld the rules to our plans!

But yeah ... Winchect. That one needs to be locked up in Azkaban!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I am a rule breaker! And a Hufflepuff..

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 19:48 Oh we break the rules alright @Ava Winchect
lucii!!
heyyy coco!
Kim Sato wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:39Morning!
kito darling!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:34 I'm alright. Kind of tired. How about you?

Hi Bailey!
hello!
Bailey Ledges wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:33 Heyo Bailey!
hii bailey!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
LEEEEEEEIGH
how is my favourite Raven

(Lucian) If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. (Alaric)
OOC Let's Chat!
Lucian Mornstern wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 20:02 LEEEEEEEIGH
how is my favourite Raven
hiiiiii darling <3
im good! going to the theater again tonight so excited about that!
how are you darling?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Minnie Duke wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 19:58 I am a rule breaker! And a Hufflepuff..
*le gasp!*

The Best kind of Hufflepufflestuffingkins!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 4600 / 18141