Let's Chat!
Hi Lily! How are you today?
Let's Chat!
FALLING FOR THE PERSON YOU COULD BEBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:24Ok imma skip the boring part
YOU WERE NEVER EVEN GOOD TO ME
Let's Chat!
fine ig, wbu?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26Hi Lily! How are you today?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Oh no, what's wrong? Or are you just having a boring day...Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26fine ig, wbu?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26Hi Lily! How are you today?
I'm good! Just had some McDonald's, and now I'm getting to relax for a bit and write some replies!
Let's Chat!
But it doesn't existLily Young wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26FALLING FOR THE PERSON YOU COULD BEBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:24Ok imma skip the boring part
YOU WERE NEVER EVEN GOOD TO ME
SO I JUST NEED TO CLOSE THIS DOOORR
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
boring.....Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:27Oh no, what's wrong? Or are you just having a boring day...Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26fine ig, wbu?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26Hi Lily! How are you today?
I'm good! Just had some McDonald's, and now I'm getting to relax for a bit and write some replies!
thats good, good luck with the replies~~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Thank you so much!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:28boring.....Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:27Oh no, what's wrong? Or are you just having a boring day...Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26fine ig, wbu?
I'm good! Just had some McDonald's, and now I'm getting to relax for a bit and write some replies!
thats good, good luck with the replies~~
Let's Chat!
WIPE THE WINE THAT WE SPILLED OFF THE FLOOORBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:27But it doesn't existLily Young wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26FALLING FOR THE PERSON YOU COULD BEBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:24Ok imma skip the boring part
YOU WERE NEVER EVEN GOOD TO ME
SO I JUST NEED TO CLOSE THIS DOOORR
Let's Chat!
I JUST NEED TO CLOSE THIS DOOR WHO DO I KEEP IT OPEN FOOOORRRLily Young wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:29WIPE THE WINE THAT WE SPILLED OFF THE FLOOORBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:27But it doesn't existLily Young wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:26FALLING FOR THE PERSON YOU COULD BE
SO I JUST NEED TO CLOSE THIS DOOORR
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Only you, my loveBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:31I JUST NEED TO CLOSE THIS DOOR WHO DO I KEEP IT OPEN FOOOORRRLily Young wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:29WIPE THE WINE THAT WE SPILLED OFF THE FLOOORBriar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:27But it doesn't exist
SO I JUST NEED TO CLOSE THIS DOOORR
ONLY YOU MY LOVE