OOC Let's Chat!

time for AXEL words! :wow:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 17:27 time for AXEL words! :wow:
wanna do a sprint now?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 17:28
Axel Brooks wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 17:27 time for AXEL words! :wow:
wanna do a sprint now?
:wow: Yesssss

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 17:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 17:28
Axel Brooks wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 17:27 time for AXEL words! :wow:
wanna do a sprint now?
:wow: Yesssss
how long?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 17:27 time for AXEL words! :wow:
yessssss

OOC Let's Chat!
Just need to close this door, who do I keep it open for?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:20 Just need to close this door, who do I keep it open for?
Only you, my love
Only you, my love

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Young wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:23
Briar Anderson wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:20 Just need to close this door, who do I keep it open for?
Only you, my love
Only you, my love
Ok imma skip the boring part
YOU WERE NEVER EVEN GOOD TO ME

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 Jun 2026, 18:25 Hi everyone!!!
hey rosie~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9