Compliment the person above you! GAME

Lmao thank you!! I see you in posts all the time but have never spoken with u beforee. You're pfp is gorgeous btw <3

"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency is super cute!!!

STA 7 ๐“‡ผ EVA 6 ๐“‡ผ STR 4
ability ๐“‡ผ ability ๐“‡ผ ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 ๐“‡ผ ARC 6 ๐“‡ผ ACC 6
ability ๐“‡ผ ability ๐“‡ผ ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I think I already said this in lets chat- but like- Your name is really so pretty :cute: I love the sound of it so much! <3 <3

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thank you Oliver!! Your ency is super organized, and I really like the graphics you have on there!

STA 7 ๐“‡ผ EVA 6 ๐“‡ผ STR 4
ability ๐“‡ผ ability ๐“‡ผ ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 ๐“‡ผ ARC 6 ๐“‡ผ ACC 6
ability ๐“‡ผ ability ๐“‡ผ ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love the way your name sounds !!

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

Compliment the person above you! GAME
thanks! Your pfp is literally gorgeous!!!

STA 7 ๐“‡ผ EVA 6 ๐“‡ผ STR 4
ability ๐“‡ผ ability ๐“‡ผ ability
"Steadfast as the Tide...
E N C Y L O P E D I A
...Boundless as the Sea"
WIS 6 ๐“‡ผ ARC 6 ๐“‡ผ ACC 6
ability ๐“‡ผ ability ๐“‡ผ ability

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i LOVE your encyโ€™s aesthetic!! so pretty :love2:

sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau

Compliment the person above you! GAME
And I LOVE your vibez! An incredible person on this site! <3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Heyyyy you're one friendly personnn !!

"I'd rather be heartless, than have my heart in pieces"
-Calming Presence- The Muggle Condition
iNPC: Hikari Fujimoto

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Pam! OOC and IC are so sweet and fun to be around! You easily put me at ease

ALMOST EVERYTHING
๐“he sun rises for everyone, not just those who chase it.