Last person to post wins!
Heyoooo!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Last person to post wins!
Hey
I am obsessed with zodiac signs. I'm a sagittarius.
Last person to post wins!
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Last person to post wins!
:^|
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Last person to post wins!
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Last person to post wins!
>:>
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old