Back 4584 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I want to know, too.

I'm also a Ravenclaw ooc.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yayy Kaitlyn!

Cuz why not, Brian

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Because WHY WHY NOT Yes i went there
OOC Let's Chat!
WHY WHY WHY NOT???


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
OOC Let's Chat!
im now intrested but you dont have to

btw i now ready to start my draco malfoy x male reader story

Always try to take a leap of faith whatever it may be either for love, just being brave, trusting your heart, your life, for a friend you never know where it may take you because one day it may be a magical moment!~
-Ryann Tsistinas
OOC Let's Chat!
FUDGE
OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh fudge *giggles in easily distracted*


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
OOC Let's Chat!
ofc we are not forcing you Brian but why 'why' why not

Are you a Wattpad writer Ryann?

And I'm a monster on the hill
OOC Let's Chat!
Touche you two-


I'll tell you but take a guess first of what its about
OOC Let's Chat!
Idkkk I'm so bad at guessing...

Dramatic backstory/angst maybe?


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
Back 4584 / 18141