21 Feb 2024, 17:09
Let's Chat!
I can pretty much understand your feelings... I think you are doing the right thing then , trying to take your mind off her... Caring about her at the same time is nice of you...ofc you love her, so you can't help it... But if she loves you, as Kaitlyn said, she'll come back around.... You gotta give it time... Maybe distance yourself nicely for a while too to make her understand?Brian Phillips wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:04I didnt start it and i never wanted to fight- GOD WHY DO I STILL CARE ABOUT HERViolet Rohr wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:02 Do you have her number or insta where you can message? You can try sending her a para- if the fault was from your side asw...
I AM LOSING MY M I N D
21 Feb 2024, 17:11
Let's Chat!
Me literally writing 1000 words about something Yes you read it right 1000 words
21 Feb 2024, 17:13
Let's Chat!
Y'all do not want to know what its about- my hands be cramping but somethings keeping it going-
21 Feb 2024, 17:17
Let's Chat!
Ohhh, you saying we wouldn't want to know more about it, makes me exactly want to know more about it smh.
(I'm a ravenclaw ooc omg)
(I'm a ravenclaw ooc omg)
21 Feb 2024, 17:18
Let's Chat!
I'm a slytherin... but I gotta know now
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
pls