Back 4527 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Linda Ramirez wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 11:24 I hope it will be better soon for you with your leg
I'm good
I hope so too!!
Hi Twizzlers!!
Yes I switched my accounts
Paige Mallary wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 11:33
oh no, what happened? :(
Um I had an extra bone in my left foot which was removed in July 2023 and it is very painful. The doctor says since they removed the bone the nerves have become oversensitive and they are being very painful. It is swollen. I get pins and needles sensation on my foot and it burns. It is also numb and painful. :(
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 11:33 Good morning! <3
Good morning Kaitlyn

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you doing?

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Alright, how about you? I’m about to start work. :(
OOC Let's Chat!
MR DAMION


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
oh that doesn't sound good damion!! hopefully you fully recover shortly :'(

am i the only one who didn't realise they were the same ppl? :shock:

*casually eats 2 whole tomatoes*

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! I'm at school :cry:

I don't break the rules, I expand them for my need.

Minnie Duke Lucy Hills
OOC Let's Chat!
i have an assignment due today that i haven't even started on 😭

Paige Mallary ✮‧₊˚ ❝in the end, it doesn't even matter❞ ˚₊‧✮ Myles Garrett
OOC Let's Chat!
me too paige- im doing it rn


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 4527 / 18141