Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

:)

#660099
Gloria Shah on PFR.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:ninja:


If salt water heals all wounds I shall live by ocean forever I presume.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:upsidedown:

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:worried:

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:meninblack:

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
;)

#660099
Gloria Shah on PFR.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:grin: yeaaaa right

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
>;)

"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I SHALL WIN! Mwahahahaa