Let's Chat!
istg imma stomp over ad make you sleep gurl, your body needs restFawkes Chaos wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:55Farewell~ you'll never know what I'm doing nowLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:53haha lolz, i was added once as well, and lets just say.... there were too many messages in one hourRiver Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:52I did, until i was woken up to my phone blowing up from being added to a group text unwillingly
@Fawkes Chaos dont bring out my bad side, i am telling you
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I think I had a 5th grade graduation but it was just kiddy walk. I have to leave in thirty minutes and I don't why we have to be there an hour and a half early before the ceremony starts.Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 11:14I was nervous when I was graduating high school too. More so nervous because I was moving on and I would no longer have the very days I greatly cherished at the school- no more theater, no more clubs, no more classes, no more lunch period where I hid in the forum and played games with another class. But I remember the feeling of being so.. emotional when I walked to the stage (to be clear, I did have a seat but choir was told to walk to the stage) and I stood alongside my crush and we sang Homeward Bound, our last project from the school. Even looking back, homeward bound was so sad. It's meant to be good and whatever but it makes me feel bittersweet.Denise Yarbrough wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:36 Hello everyone!
Idk why but I'm so nervous about tomorrow that I'm actually having a stomachache for some reasonI'M GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL
![]()
My community college graduation was okay. No choir or anything. We listened to some guy who cooked for a commencement speech or whatever they called those things. Then we had our names called up with our major. I didn't actually want to walk the stage because I hate how the graduation gowns make me feel like a blimp. But I did, I was nervous for that one because I didn't know how it would go. We didn't have a rehearsal or anything.
(I'm not counting 5th grade graduation even if it was the only graduation ceremony I had from the school for the deaf since I mainstreamed, and I'm not counting the one that I will have for this bachelors.)
Let's Chat!
I felt like I wasn't real at my high school graduation even if some of it was practicedDenise Yarbrough wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:02I think I had a 5th grade graduation but it was just kiddy walk. I have to leave in thirty minutes and I don't why we have to be there an hour and a half early before the ceremony starts.Remy Break wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 11:14I was nervous when I was graduating high school too. More so nervous because I was moving on and I would no longer have the very days I greatly cherished at the school- no more theater, no more clubs, no more classes, no more lunch period where I hid in the forum and played games with another class. But I remember the feeling of being so.. emotional when I walked to the stage (to be clear, I did have a seat but choir was told to walk to the stage) and I stood alongside my crush and we sang Homeward Bound, our last project from the school. Even looking back, homeward bound was so sad. It's meant to be good and whatever but it makes me feel bittersweet.Denise Yarbrough wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 01:36 Hello everyone!
Idk why but I'm so nervous about tomorrow that I'm actually having a stomachache for some reasonI'M GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL
![]()
My community college graduation was okay. No choir or anything. We listened to some guy who cooked for a commencement speech or whatever they called those things. Then we had our names called up with our major. I didn't actually want to walk the stage because I hate how the graduation gowns make me feel like a blimp. But I did, I was nervous for that one because I didn't know how it would go. We didn't have a rehearsal or anything.
(I'm not counting 5th grade graduation even if it was the only graduation ceremony I had from the school for the deaf since I mainstreamed, and I'm not counting the one that I will have for this bachelors.)![]()
Let's Chat!
It drives me crazy. My granny is fine BTW. They moved her to that hospital, found out the clot was 18 inches and broken in two spots. No surgery, just sending her home with clot dissolve medicine. All that time waiting, just for the other hospital to solve it in an hour of her getting there. See how bad our hospital isLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:53haha lolz, i was added once as well, and lets just say.... there were too many messages in one hourRiver Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:52I did, until i was woken up to my phone blowing up from being added to a group text unwillinglyLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:35had a good nap?
@Fawkes Chaos dont bring out my bad side, i am telling you
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
*rolls eyes*Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:53*pokes* hiya Colin! Do you know if Rigel is around anywhere?Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:03*sighs*
I recently got my astronomy priological learner... and im not sure if i put it in right![]()
Colin! Stop blushing all over the place!
For prodigal learner, all you have to do is write you character name and prodigal learner!
What have I gotten myself into?
Astronomy Professor |
| Student: Colin McCoire | iNPC: Cursa McCoire
Let's Chat!
oh, my goodness.... srsly?? are your hospital people alright in their heads??River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:12It drives me crazy. My granny is fine BTW. They moved her to that hospital, found out the clot was 18 inches and broken in two spots. No surgery, just sending her home with clot dissolve medicine. All that time waiting, just for the other hospital to solve it in an hour of her getting there. See how bad our hospital isLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:53haha lolz, i was added once as well, and lets just say.... there were too many messages in one hourRiver Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:52I did, until i was woken up to my phone blowing up from being added to a group text unwillingly
@Fawkes Chaos dont bring out my bad side, i am telling you
well, she is fine, thats what matters
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
No they are moronsLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:14oh, my goodness.... srsly?? are your hospital people alright in their heads??River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:12It drives me crazy. My granny is fine BTW. They moved her to that hospital, found out the clot was 18 inches and broken in two spots. No surgery, just sending her home with clot dissolve medicine. All that time waiting, just for the other hospital to solve it in an hour of her getting there. See how bad our hospital isLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:53haha lolz, i was added once as well, and lets just say.... there were too many messages in one hourRiver Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:52I did, until i was woken up to my phone blowing up from being added to a group text unwillingly
@Fawkes Chaos dont bring out my bad side, i am telling you
well, she is fine, thats what matters
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
I have to agree here.... I mean, who in their right mind would do that?River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:16No they are moronsLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:14oh, my goodness.... srsly?? are your hospital people alright in their heads??River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:12It drives me crazy. My granny is fine BTW. They moved her to that hospital, found out the clot was 18 inches and broken in two spots. No surgery, just sending her home with clot dissolve medicine. All that time waiting, just for the other hospital to solve it in an hour of her getting there. See how bad our hospital isLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:53haha lolz, i was added once as well, and lets just say.... there were too many messages in one hourRiver Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:52
I did, until i was woken up to my phone blowing up from being added to a group text unwillingly
@Fawkes Chaos dont bring out my bad side, i am telling you
well, she is fine, thats what matters
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
How's your rp going. I've been thinking about doing one just don't know what for.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:16I have to agree here.... I mean, who in their right mind would do that?River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:16No they are moronsLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:14oh, my goodness.... srsly?? are your hospital people alright in their heads??River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:12It drives me crazy. My granny is fine BTW. They moved her to that hospital, found out the clot was 18 inches and broken in two spots. No surgery, just sending her home with clot dissolve medicine. All that time waiting, just for the other hospital to solve it in an hour of her getting there. See how bad our hospital isLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 19:53
haha lolz, i was added once as well, and lets just say.... there were too many messages in one hour
@Fawkes Chaos dont bring out my bad side, i am telling you
well, she is fine, thats what matters
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Okay ig...I haven't been able to move forward.....River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:22How's your rp going. I've been thinking about doing one just don't know what for.Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:16I have to agree here.... I mean, who in their right mind would do that?River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:16No they are moronsLily Clarke wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:14oh, my goodness.... srsly?? are your hospital people alright in their heads??River Grimes wrote: 5 Jun 2026, 20:12
It drives me crazy. My granny is fine BTW. They moved her to that hospital, found out the clot was 18 inches and broken in two spots. No surgery, just sending her home with clot dissolve medicine. All that time waiting, just for the other hospital to solve it in an hour of her getting there. See how bad our hospital is
well, she is fine, thats what matters
Well, if you want, we can do one, maybe after a day or two when the other RPs are done ig
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |