Let's Chat!
YASS HE IS MY BIAS TOOOEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:29YAS ITS THE CAT HIMSELFFMarcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:28IS THAT LEE KNOW OR AM I GOING BLIND? i actually knew u got an inpc and i even saw his profile but I kinda got confused cuz of the pfp changeEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25Yeah, got an iNPC
Let's Chat!
what an old school, my elementary school hit their 100th two? three? years ago? My high school hit their 10th three years ago.
In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.
Let's Chat!
Yeah, he’s really fine, but wdym he has NO good pics?? This is the best one lolEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:31AHHHHHH THAT MANBriar Anderson wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:31Earlier, I was planning to have NISHIMURA RIKI as my iNPC fcEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:29YAS ITS THE CAT HIMSELFFMarcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:28IS THAT LEE KNOW OR AM I GOING BLIND? i actually knew u got an inpc and i even saw his profile but I kinda got confused cuz of the pfp change
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
ME AS WELL~~Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:34YASS HE IS MY BIAS TOOOEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:29YAS ITS THE CAT HIMSELFFMarcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:28IS THAT LEE KNOW OR AM I GOING BLIND? i actually knew u got an inpc and i even saw his profile but I kinda got confused cuz of the pfp change
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
It is like I barely get any free time. And I wanna try so much before I go into being a graduate student with a even more packed schedule. I wanna crochet, i wanna try doing my hair in different styles, I wanna learn how to make different kinds of bracelets, to draw, to dance, to play the guitar, to find a good literature class, practice badminton, improve in karate, find a good place for kickboxing, to do a graphic designing course and many more things. But i have barely any time to do any other activities other than band and school. I PRACTICALLY LIVE AT SCHOOL AT THIS POINT T-TEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:33Oh my goodness, gurl ur schedule is packed.......Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:32 RANT: SO it's currently late night for us and I'm extremely tired but I have a science presenation to finish that is due tomorrow. And we have band in 5:30 in the morning tomorrow at our public stadium. And I have to wake up at 3 am to study for my upcoming exams next month and along with that our school is celebrating it's 15oth year anniversary as a big three day event so I'm in the band display and choir and the practices for both of them are just overlapping and if I go to choir practice instead of band my band teacher will fry me. AND MY BAND TEACHER KEEPS PRACTICE IN THE MORING AND ALSO IN THE EVENING FROM 4 (sometimes 3:30) TO 6! I have no time to study in the evening and I'm sooo tired and all the homework and school notes and assignments have piled up and I haven't even finished 3/4th of it. T-T
Let's Chat!
Why don't you do crocheting in holidays or the weekends?Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:38It is like I barely get any free time. And I wanna try so much before I go into being a graduate student with a even more packed schedule. I wanna crochet, i wanna try doing my hair in different styles, I wanna learn how to make different kinds of bracelets, to draw, to dance, to play the guitar, to find a good literature class, practice badminton, improve in karate, find a good place for kickboxing, to do a graphic designing course and many more things. But i have barely any time to do any other activities other than band and school. I PRACTICALLY LIVE AT SCHOOL AT THIS POINT T-TEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:33Oh my goodness, gurl ur schedule is packed.......Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:32 RANT: SO it's currently late night for us and I'm extremely tired but I have a science presenation to finish that is due tomorrow. And we have band in 5:30 in the morning tomorrow at our public stadium. And I have to wake up at 3 am to study for my upcoming exams next month and along with that our school is celebrating it's 15oth year anniversary as a big three day event so I'm in the band display and choir and the practices for both of them are just overlapping and if I go to choir practice instead of band my band teacher will fry me. AND MY BAND TEACHER KEEPS PRACTICE IN THE MORING AND ALSO IN THE EVENING FROM 4 (sometimes 3:30) TO 6! I have no time to study in the evening and I'm sooo tired and all the homework and school notes and assignments have piled up and I haven't even finished 3/4th of it. T-T
|
I am the storm You were warned about |
sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 | wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6 |
Let's Chat!
GIRL GOOD LUCK WOTH THE GUITAR I BROKE MINE OUT OF ANGERMarcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:38It is like I barely get any free time. And I wanna try so much before I go into being a graduate student with a even more packed schedule. I wanna crochet, i wanna try doing my hair in different styles, I wanna learn how to make different kinds of bracelets, to draw, to dance, to play the guitar, to find a good literature class, practice badminton, improve in karate, find a good place for kickboxing, to do a graphic designing course and many more things. But i have barely any time to do any other activities other than band and school. I PRACTICALLY LIVE AT SCHOOL AT THIS POINT T-TEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:33Oh my goodness, gurl ur schedule is packed.......Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:32 RANT: SO it's currently late night for us and I'm extremely tired but I have a science presenation to finish that is due tomorrow. And we have band in 5:30 in the morning tomorrow at our public stadium. And I have to wake up at 3 am to study for my upcoming exams next month and along with that our school is celebrating it's 15oth year anniversary as a big three day event so I'm in the band display and choir and the practices for both of them are just overlapping and if I go to choir practice instead of band my band teacher will fry me. AND MY BAND TEACHER KEEPS PRACTICE IN THE MORING AND ALSO IN THE EVENING FROM 4 (sometimes 3:30) TO 6! I have no time to study in the evening and I'm sooo tired and all the homework and school notes and assignments have piled up and I haven't even finished 3/4th of it. T-T
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
are you a teacher? wow man! And yeahh my school is like soo old and the buildings are soo old tooo. AND THE SCHOOL SYSTEM IS THE WORST THING OF ALL. WE DONT EVEN HAVE A SICK ROOM OR A GOOD CLASSROOM WITH VENTILATION , LIGHT OR ANY SORT OF AIR CONDITIONING/FAN. AND THE TABLES AND CHAIRS ARE HALF CHIPPED AWAYRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:31My note (redacted name)- I have to admit, I had lower expectations of finding something that actually fit Velocity and Speed, so I tried to think for a bit. Some of these could be used to establish the foundational motion standards, indirect forces that are not visible to the eye (such as gravity), the concept of collisions, speed and energy, providing evidence and discovering patterns of forces being used or of motion, and lastly things that can be tied a little more directly to velocity and speed.Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:27I'm confunded but good luck Rem! AND TAKE RESTTTRemy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:25 I is sleepy. I just went through all of the state standards for science and had to put together a chart of stuff that would fit with calculating velocity and speed -_-
Now I have more to do than just that
![]()
Let's Chat!
Uggghhh...
What. A. Day.
*flops*
What. A. Day.
*flops*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Cuz I hae practie during holidays and weekends. We have no break at all. Plus the thing is I have classes and a bunch of sister duties and well just doing everything takes the energy out of meEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:38Why don't you do crocheting in holidays or the weekends?Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:38It is like I barely get any free time. And I wanna try so much before I go into being a graduate student with a even more packed schedule. I wanna crochet, i wanna try doing my hair in different styles, I wanna learn how to make different kinds of bracelets, to draw, to dance, to play the guitar, to find a good literature class, practice badminton, improve in karate, find a good place for kickboxing, to do a graphic designing course and many more things. But i have barely any time to do any other activities other than band and school. I PRACTICALLY LIVE AT SCHOOL AT THIS POINT T-TEthan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:33Oh my goodness, gurl ur schedule is packed.......Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:32 RANT: SO it's currently late night for us and I'm extremely tired but I have a science presenation to finish that is due tomorrow. And we have band in 5:30 in the morning tomorrow at our public stadium. And I have to wake up at 3 am to study for my upcoming exams next month and along with that our school is celebrating it's 15oth year anniversary as a big three day event so I'm in the band display and choir and the practices for both of them are just overlapping and if I go to choir practice instead of band my band teacher will fry me. AND MY BAND TEACHER KEEPS PRACTICE IN THE MORING AND ALSO IN THE EVENING FROM 4 (sometimes 3:30) TO 6! I have no time to study in the evening and I'm sooo tired and all the homework and school notes and assignments have piled up and I haven't even finished 3/4th of it. T-T

