OOC Let's Chat!

Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:22
Solomon Lear wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:19 He needs to get Indexed and fix his backstory I would assume.
ooh ok thank you!
Oh who is he?

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:21 Hi Max, Cece, Lear, Prat, COUSIN!! (Logan)
How are you guys
Hiii Remyyyy, I’m good! Working on my iNPC

How are you?

ᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙʏꜱꜱ
ᴇɴᴄʏ: 𓃥

OOC Let's Chat!
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:22
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:22
Solomon Lear wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:19 He needs to get Indexed and fix his backstory I would assume.
ooh ok thank you!
Oh who is he?
Lucian Moonveil and OMG LILYYY ITS OUUUU

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Cecilia Merrick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:23
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:21 Hi Max, Cece, Lear, Prat, COUSIN!! (Logan)
How are you guys
Hiii Remyyyy, I’m good! Working on my iNPC

How are you?
CECE IN THA CHAT

✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦
STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7

OOC Let's Chat!
cecilia !!! :wow: i don’t think i have never seen you in Let’s Chat, mostly in discord gen lol. anyways hello !!
Last edited by Brookline Quinn on 4 Jun 2026, 17:25, edited 1 time in total.

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte Winfield wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24
Cecilia Merrick wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:23
Remy Break wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:21 Hi Max, Cece, Lear, Prat, COUSIN!! (Logan)
How are you guys
Hiii Remyyyy, I’m good! Working on my iNPC

How are you?
CECE IN THA CHAT
LOTTIEEEEEEEEE hi hi hi

ᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙʏꜱꜱ
ᴇɴᴄʏ: 𓃥

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24
Ethan Lee wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:22
Marcella di Angelo wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:22
Solomon Lear wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:19 He needs to get Indexed and fix his backstory I would assume.
ooh ok thank you!
Oh who is he?
Lucian Moonveil and OMG LILYYY ITS OUUUU
Yeah, got an iNPC

I am the storm
You were warned about

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 6 |
wis • 6 | arc • 6 | acc • 6


OOC Let's Chat!
I is sleepy. I just went through all of the state standards for science and had to put together a chart of stuff that would fit with calculating velocity and speed -_-

Now I have more to do than just that

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 4 Jun 2026, 17:24
cecilia !!! :wow: i don’t think i have never seen you in Let’s Chat, mostly in discord gen lol. anyways hello !!
Hiii Brookline! It’s lovely to see you outside discord! I pop in here once in a while but usually when I’m struggling to write >.>

Aww good luck on your tasks Remy TT

ᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏᴏᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ; ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙʏꜱꜱ
ᴇɴᴄʏ: 𓃥

OOC Let's Chat!
It’s crazy that Av and Dyl will be third years. . . :shock2:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.