19 Feb 2024, 04:08
Let's Chat!
Sure! I love writing poems too
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Feb 2024, 04:14
Let's Chat!
Haha I'll owl you
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
19 Feb 2024, 04:15
Let's Chat!
Omg my code didn’t deleteeee
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Feb 2024, 04:16
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
19 Feb 2024, 04:21
Let's Chat!
IkkkPaige Mallary wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 04:15okie dokie!! congrats on 4k posts btw
lol that's lucky, delainie!
I’m so happy n I love ittttt
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Feb 2024, 04:25
Let's Chat!
Hiii
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
19 Feb 2024, 04:33
Let's Chat!
Hiya!!
I need to get to 6k postssss
I need to get to 6k postssss
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
