Back 4471 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I need to think so. Tuesday's when break ends. Sad but exciting at the same time. Uh I'm Stumped now
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Aw biscuit. She texted me.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:14 Aw biscuit. She texted me.
Yay! Good luck.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:15
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:14 Aw biscuit. She texted me.
Yay! Good luck.
im fr screwed-
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:16
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:15
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:14 Aw biscuit. She texted me.
Yay! Good luck.
im fr screwed-
I’m sorry, I’m just trying to cheer you on. <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:19
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:16
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:15
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:14 Aw biscuit. She texted me.
Yay! Good luck.
im fr screwed-
I’m sorry, I’m just trying to cheer you on. <3
Nah you're fine. I'm just saying. She just asked for a favor and like I said she's a singer and she makes lyrics but she's trying to be a successful singer but she says she needs a male voice to sing a part.
OOC Let's Chat!
Oo, nice. Are you going to do it?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm not sure. I mean I wanna help her but I'm kinda Scared. I'll mess up.
OOC Let's Chat!
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:25
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:19
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:16
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:15
Brian Phillips wrote: 18 Feb 2024, 22:14 Aw biscuit. She texted me.
Yay! Good luck.
im fr screwed-
I’m sorry, I’m just trying to cheer you on. <3
Nah you're fine. I'm just saying. She just asked for a favor and like I said she's a singer and she makes lyrics but she's trying to be a successful singer but she says she needs a male voice to sing a part.
Good luck!!


DOES ANYONE WANT TO DO A UNOFFICIAL DUEL WITH ME AS MODERATOR????

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Back 4471 / 18141